Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Portraits

These pictures were taken of our family in 1997 at Indian Creek Camp in TN. Even though I'm in the picture, I set it up on the tripod and arranged everyone in the shot. I was practicing some of the things I had just learned in a photography class.

This picture was taken to show the individualism of each family member. Notice the cross has a place as well.



This is my brother, Rudi.





These pictures were taken of my mom, Jan Grentz, at my parents' home. The second picture was taken with a black stocking over the lens to give it a soft look.



These pictures were taken of my sister, Marta Wetmore, neƩ Grentz in December 2001.









These pictures were taken the summer of 2005 on the campus of Pikeville College of my brother-in-law and sister, Jeremy and Marta Wetmore. This is outside the college library.








This was taken on Jeremy and Marta's graduation from Southern Adventist University and only a few weeks before their wedding. -2001



These pictures were taken as engagement pictures at my parents' house, Christmas, 2000.




No comments: